The ITM University ( formerly Institute of Technology and Management) Admission Process has been started. To get admission in ITM University one will have to fill the ITM University 2013 Application Form.
The last date for sending the filled ITM University 2013 Application Form is 19th June 2013.
For knowing the ITM University 2013 Important Dates, Click Here.
ITM University 2013 Application Procedure
Filling ITM University 2013 Application Form
The ITM University 2013 Application Form is to be filled and successfully submitted to the university before the deadline. The ITM University 2013 Application Form can be obtained by the following three ways:
- Online on the University Website: Students can fill in the ITM University 2013 Application Form online by clicking here. They can even pay the processing fee of Rs.500/- online. They should upload scanned copies of required documents along with the online application. They will receive an email confirmation for their online application. This confirmation will also constitute an acknowledgement of having received the processing fee.
- Download from the University Website: The applicants may download the ITM University 2013 Application Form from here. In this case, the duly filled ITM University 2013 Application form must be sent or submitted by hand along with all the required documents latest by 19.6.2013. The envelope should also include a Demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘ITM University,Gurgaon’ payable at Gurgaon only or cash as the ITM University 2013 Application Fees.
- Offline ITM University 2013 Application Forms: Application Forms can either be obtained
- By hand from the University Campus on payment of Rs. 500/-
- From designated branches of Syndicate Bank listed below, on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Requesting by post on payment of Rs. 500/-
Request for ITM University 2013 Application Forms by post from the University should be addressed to ‘Chairman B.Tech Admission Committee’. This request must enclose a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘ITM University Gurgaon’ payable at Gurgaon only.
The applicant must write his / her full name, address and mobile number on the reverse of the bank draft.
NOTE: The Filled ITM University 2013 Application forms can be submitted by hand or by post at the University Campus along with the required documents on or before 19.6.2013. Those who are sending the forms by post must enclose a copy of the receipt of Rs. 500/- (Application and Processing Fee) issued by the bank or the University, as the case may be.
This applications are to be sent to:
B.Tech. Admission Committee,
Sector – 23A, Gurgaon – 122017,Haryana
Incomplete ITM University 2013 Application Forms and/or applications submitted without the processing fee/ required
enclosures shall be invalidated.
Students should submit only one ITM University 2013 Application Form using any one of the three methods otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
ITM University 2013 Application Form Fees
- For Online ITM University 2013 Application Forms, the processing fee of Rs. 500/- can only be paid online.
- For Offline ITM University 2013 Application Forms whether obtained from the university/ designated branch of Syndicate Bank, the application/ processing fee of Rs.500/- shall be paid at the time of purchase from the university/bank.
- In the case of ITM University 2013 Application Forms downloaded from the website, applicants will have to submit the processing fee of Rs.500/- at the time of submitting the form in cash or by Demand Draft or send with DD by post.
For receiving the application form by post, a Demand draft of Rs.500/- in favour of ‘ITM University Gurgaon’ payable at Gurgaon must accompany the request. (Cheques will not be accepted under any circumstances). Candidates name, address and Mobile No. must be superscripted on the reverse of the draft.
- The Processing fee is non – refundable under any circumstances whatsoever. Therefore, students are advised to purchase their ITM University 2013 Application Forms only after due consideration of this fact.
ITM University 2013 Application Forms
|1.||Chandigarh||SCO No. 66-67, Sector-17B, Bank Square, Chandigarh -
|2.||Panchkula||Housing Complex, SCO 27, Sector-11, Panchkula -134112||0172-2560404|
|3.||Ambala||3704/7, Panna Cottage, Jagadhari Road, Ambala Cantt-
|4.||Kurushetra||SCO-14,Sector-17, Urban Estate, Kurushetra -136118||01744-293300|
|5.||Karnal||NetajiSubhash Market, Committee Chowk., Karnal -132001||0184-2271861|
|6.||Panipat||548/20 Colony, GT Road,, Panipat -132103||0180-2665738|
|7.||Sonepat||Plot no-808, Urban Estate, Sector-14
|8.||Hissar||New Shopping Complex, SCO 152-153, UCEIN, Near
Telephone Exchange, Red Square Market, Hissar-125001
|9.||Bhiwani||228, Vijay Nagar, Hansi Road, Bhiwani-127021||01664-245244|
|10.||Rohtak||Jhajjar Road, Rohtak-124001||01262-253696|
|11.||Gurgaon||472/11, Old Railway Road, Gurgaon -122001||0124-2335481|
|12.||Faridabad||48,Neelam Bata Road, Faridabad -121001||0129-2415882|
|13.||Rewari||Circular Road, Opp. Dr.Kapoors Hospital 123401||01274-225276|
|14.||Jind||Shop No-1, Near BalBhawan, Rani-Ka-Talab,
Gohana Road, Jind-126102
1/1A Second floor, Old Rajender Nagar, New Delhi-110060North Delhi:
Indraprastha Estate, 4, Nehru House,
BahadurshahZafarMarg, New Delhi-15001