The ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria have some conditions and clauses. These must be satisfied by each and every candidates. Only then can they be eligible for admissions in ITM University.
Candidates not satisfying even one condition of ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria will not be considered eligible for admission process and his candidature will be cancelled.
ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- As per the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the applicant should have passed 10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The ITM University Eligibility Criteria wants the applicant to pass the 10+2 exam in Science stream with an overall aggregate of minimum 60%.
- According to the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the applicant will also have to appear in JEE 2013 Main (Paper-1). The selection will be based on marks in JEE 2013 Main (Paper-1) and aggregate marks in English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of 10+2 examination or equivalent.
JEE Main (Paper-1) marks will be given 60% weightage and 10+2 marks will be given 40% weightage.
Rounding of marks is not permitted. Therefore, a student with an aggregate of 59.9% marks or less than 60% will NOT be eligible to apply as per the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
A student from a university / board NOT recognized by CBSE / AICTE / UGC /AIU/ MHRD or any other statutory body of Government of India shall not be eligible for admission as per the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- According to the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria, in case a student has completed his/her equivalent examination from an overseas board, he/ she shall necessarily have to obtain and submit a certificate of equivalence from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) at the time of admission. He/ she will also have to appear in JEE 2013,Main (Paper-1).
This condition of appearing in JEE 2013 Main (Paper-1) is not applicable for students seeking admission under the category of Kashmiri migrants and for children/wards of NRI’s/International students who shall be admitted based on aggregate marks secured in Class XII or equivalent, or for international students, board of their own respective countries (SAARC countries only), subject to other minimum the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
International students will have to get all clearances, visa requirements etc. from all statutory bodies of their respective countries and India to be eligible under the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- As per the ITM University 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the applicant must not be more than 21 years of age as on 31st December, 2013.
The date of birth printed on the Class X mark sheet issued by CBSE or equivalent board shall be considered for determining the age of the candidate. In case of student(s) who may have passed their equivalent examination from an overseas board, the age mentioned on his/her passport shall be considered.